Quality Products + Customer Service
Hi-Tech Duravent has redefined hose and ducting technology based on our utilization of advanced raw materials and a problem solving approach to the market place. We are the leaders in manufacturing flexible hose and ducting for a multitude of applications including air, fume and dust collection. Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our company. Hi-Tech Duravent is committed to ensure customer satisfaction through high quality, continuous improvement, innovative technology and with a quick response. We, at Hi-Tech Duravent, will recommend the best and the most competitively priced hose for your application. It is our goal to make sure that what you purchase is capable of doing what you bought it to do; and you receive it when you need it!
- 1947 - Flexible Technologies was founded
- 1964 – Flexible Technologies opened the Abbeville, South Carolina plant in July.
- 1976 – Duravent was founded in Kent, Washington
- 1981 – Duravent opened manufacturing facilities in Lecompte, Louisiana and Lodi, California
- 1983, 1985 – Duravent opened manufacturing facilities in Albany, New York and Plymouth, Indiana
- 1986 – Hi -Tech Hose was founded in Santa Ana, California
- 1987 – Hi-Tech Hose relocated to Amesbury, Massachusetts
- 1991 – Flexible Technologies was acquired by Smiths Group, PLC
- 1991 – Duravent expanded Plymouth facility by 10,000 sq. feet
- 1991 – Hi-Tech Hose relocated to Newburyport, Massachusetts
- 1992 – Duravent consolidated the Louisiana and New York facilities to Plymouth, IN
- 1993 – Hi-Tech Hose was recognized on Fortune 500 - Fastest Growing Companies in Inc. Magazine
- 1994 – Duravent is acquired by Flexible Technologies
- 1997 – Hi-Tech Hose enters the medical market
- 2000 – Hi-Tech Hose moves to 65,000 square foot plant in Georgetown, MA
- 2003 – Flexible Technologies acquires Federal Hose and consolidates the Plymouth, Indiana facility
- 2005 – Flexible Technologies acquires Hi-Tech Hose and merges Hi-Tech Hose with Duravent
to form Hi-Tech Duravent while also creating Hi-Tech Medical.
- 2009-2010 – Abbeville, SC facility was renovated and expanded by purchasing an adjacent
150,000 sq ft facility
- 2011 – Hi-Tech Duravent has manufacturing facilities in Abbeville, SC and Plymouth, IN,
along with a warehouse in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada